Saturday, December 29, 2007

JACK OF ALL AND MASTER OF NONE!! ...

Hi Everybody, I am Khet Raj and am 33 years. Since my 18, I was doing job in computer industry to sustain myself and my sisters for their education (school/college). From 1995 till 2003 I run my own business (small to medium scale) and after that I joined children charity to rescue children from trafficking (specially from the abusing indian circuses). Through that I could return as many as 100+ children from the circuses. I was lucky to save myself from 1/2 big incidents - life taking threats. 7 traffickers are in Jain in Nepal some of them sentenced for 20 yeras and some of them waiting for the verdict from the District Court.
If anybody else want to contribute to the children I rescued from the circuses when I was working with the charity, please just visit www.philipinnepal.blogspot.com or www.ebtrust.org.uk

to read more just click on http://www.qatarliving.com/introduceyourself?page=4